Cockroach control for your building ( Updated 2023 )July 20, 2018
How to get rid of cockroach ( Updated 2023 )August 27, 2018
4 Steps to Get Rid of Bed Bug
It is believe the recently increase of Bed Bugs infestation in the Singapore maybe due to overseas travel. The lack of knowledge from pest control management about Bed Bugs prevention. That can potentially lead to their resistance towards pesticides.
They can be your worst nightmare, like the Walking Dead. The Zombies just keep coming again and again even after you have kill them. Same goes with Bed Bug, you think you have found them all and eliminate them. Instead they keep appearing and you keep getting itchy bites and the process is endless.
The good news is that there are various ways to controlling and getting rid of Bed Bugs in Singapore. Getting a good and solid identification is the first step in both prevention and control. And there is definitely no chemical quick fix to kill Bed Bugs. There are a few effective ways to tackle them, both non-chemical and chemical.
They can be tough to locate and identify, with their tiny size and their habit of staying well hidden. It will help to know what they look like, since their various life stages are of different forms. Ultimately Innovative Pest Control Services is the best Bed Bug Control Services in Singapore to get rid of bed Bug problems.
Follow These Simple Steps to Get Rid of the Bed Bug in Your Home
Steps to Get Rid of Bed Bug
- Remove all the bedsheet covers, pillow cases, blankets an put them in a trash bag. Seal the plastic bag tight and prevent any of them from being able to escape.
- Stand your mattress to the side of the wall, exposing your bed frame in preparation for the Bed Bug heat treatment.
- Clear any clutters and infested items that can be found in your room or house to minimise their harbouring areas. This way it will increasing your chance of eradicating the Bed Bugs.
- The sealed trash bag needs to be in the laundry, remove all of them and wash them with hot water. After they are done, put them in the hot dryer. This will kill any live Bed Bugs and eggs.
- Sun the mattress an note to remember to be extra careful when bringing them out. We do not want any live Bed Bug to be “dropping” along the way.
- Treat the bed frames and pay attention to any crack or crevices. All the corners of the frames and electrical outlets, with a vacuum steamer. The vacuum steamer will give out heat that will kill the eggs and the bed bug.
- The high heat treatment will be done thoroughly on beds, sofa, mattress seams and mattress and box spring.
Looking for Signs
- Finding their dropping is the best way to know if the infestation is heavy or not. Start inspecting the rest of the room or house. The main focal point will be where you are sleeping.
- One of the most visible signs that proves an infestation is from the BedBug bites mark. It might be difficult to compare between the Bed Bug bite and mosquitoes. But they often bite in a zigzag pattern.
- At night, they leave their hiding place to find a blood meal, you might crush them during your sleep. When crushed their bodies to burst, leaving behind a significant blood stains on the mattress.
- In places heavily infested a musky odour or smell can be detected. People have a different view of how the they smell. The odour is caused by the Bed Bug releasing pheromones.
Getting Professional Help
- If wish to know what is the cause of BedBugs, how to locate them and get rid of them permanently. It is best to let the Bed Bug Expert to treat your home. Innovative Pest Control will be able to find them easily and plan the right treatment. We understand the signs of the Bed Bug better.
How can Innovative Pest Control Services solve your Bed Bug problem in shorter time and yet in a more effective way?
They can spread rapidly than you can ever imagine. Being proactive is the key to prevent Bed Bug infestation. This will save you and your family from its potential Bed Bug bites. The cost involving treatments and unnecessary repairs of infested items.
Our Bed Bug Specialist will start the preparation for you in your home such as removing the mattress. Advising you of decluttering measures to throw or keep. Giving you tips on what requires to be wash with hot water. There are several ways to prevent Bed Bugs in Singapore permanently.
There is a two steps in the process for treating the affected area, by drenching and misting your rooms and house. And in additional to that a steaming treatment is made available. We will tailor made the number of treatments plan you will need. For the treatment to be completed in the correct time frame and break their egg cycle.
Bed Bugs can spread rapidly than you can ever imagine. Being proactive is the key to prevent Bed Bug infestation. This will save you and your family from its potential Bed Bug bites. The cost involving treatments and unnecessary repairs of infested items.