Pest Control For Landed Property Houses
Innovative Pest Management guarantee result in the shortest time possible. We identify what type of termite and will proceed with the best termite solution in the market.
Don't Share Your Home
Landed Property Houses
According to a data released by Urban Redevelopment Authority in 2019, there are at least 73,000 private landed homes in Singapore.
Although more people reside in apartments, condominiums and HDBs, that doesn’t mean that pest infestations do not exist in a landed property. In fact, infrastructures that are closer to the ground are more prone to a pest problem.
The reason being is that it is more accessible for any type of pests. Even by just simply leaving your garbage cans outside your property can already attract cockroaches or flies. If your property is also made up of wood, it can attract termites.
In conclusion, engaging with pest control companies for preventive measures is a must.
Frequent Asked Question For Landed Property Houses
Why do you need to a pest control program for your house?
There are many reasons on why pest control services is important for you and your family. For instance:
- It will protect your family against any infectious diseases and illnesses. Since they carry harmful bacteria, staying in a landed property can expose you to a wide range of pests that could harm you and your family’s well- being.
- It will prevent property damages. Buying any property in Singapore is a huge investment. Even more so when it is your home. Keeping your place away from pest, especially termites, will save you more money in the future. Termite damages has cost homeowner billions of dollar world wide. Thus, prevention is the best form of defence. Some of the popular pest package includes:
- Anti Termite Corrective Treatment
- Bi-Monthly Termite Inspection
- In-Ground Stations for Termite Detection
What kind of pests are usually found in landed properties?
Pest control services usually find mosquitoes, termites, ants and cockroaches in landed properties.
How does the pest control for landed property work?
Each home is different. We always start of with an inspection. This allow us to find the root of your pest problems or/and find out potential pest problems that you might face. If you are already facing a pest problem:
- Finding the cause of the pest such as entry points, how the infestation that was brought in and implement a pest package to solve your pest issue.
- Customise a maintenance program to prevent any future infestation.
If you have not had any pest problem:
- Implementing a prevention and maintenance package. Considering external factors such as area where you stay at, nearby drain or canal, any nearby construction done and surrounding of your home.
What Can You Expect
Why Choose Us
Dedicated Point of Contact
Your own personal admin will be handling your scheduling, feedback and pest related issue.
Dedicated On-The-Ground Pest Supervisor
Your own pest supervisor will be handling any re-infestation pest issue.
Our operation manager will be heading to your premises for quality control check during the duration of your contract.
Same day call back without any charges. For urgent matters, we will be in under 2 hours. That is our commitment.
Document Related Issue
All soft copy service report is updated in a dedicated server while a hardcopy will be filed up and placed in your premise. We have the know how to help you in any kind of licensing, from SFA Food Stall, to AVA catering, to passing an Audit and even shipyard and vessel pest clearance.
Pest Identification & House Keeping
Our local technician will be on hand to provide training on pest identification and the housekeeping status in order for your premise to be pest free.
We would love to hear from you!
We love to talk ” Pest”. Let us know how we can help you. From getting your F&B Pest Contract to sharing your home with creepy crawlers. Let us know. Nothing is too big or small for us.
Don’t hesitate to call us, email us or send us through the contact form.